Go Hawks No I Mean Go Celts



Winston is our sports lover in the family.  When he has free time you will find hime watching a game of some sorts whether it be soccer, football, or basketball.  He seems to know who many of the players are and who won what game.  So when it came time to buy Christmas presents it wasn't hard to come to the conclution that we should get Winston tickets for a game.  Originally, I was suppose to go with Winston as I had chosen a game with my beloved Celts; however, my husband couldn't get out of his meeting that day and would not be able to get home in time to watch the littles.  I was actually fine in not going as I thought it would be a good bonding moment between my husband and my son.  I was a little torn on who to root for because I grew up a celts fan because my family is all from Boston; however, I have lived in Atlanta now almost 14 years.  Shouldn't I vote for our home team?  In the end, the Celts won by 2 points.  The boys had a great time!

Comments

DeniseinVA said…
What a great gift and a lovely photo of your son.
What a wonderful present! Looks like he had a great time!

-Soma
Sherry Ellis said…
I bet he had a great time!
Anonymous said…
Smiling, because that is one thing our family is not into, but then I don't have the conundrum who to root for:).
When my son was about 10 years old, he and his dad went with the men of the church to a well known game and they came back after an hour. Alarmed I asked what was wrong ... they decided to come back early, because they were both so bored.
But happy for your Winston who got his wish for Christmas!Always fun to read your stories for ALL SEASONS! Have a happy week:)

Popular Posts