The End of Swim Season






I am so tired and need to go to bed, but before I do I wanted to post some photos from the last swim meet of the season.  So proud of the two girls as the did not give up and quit.  Most days they went full of cheer barely knowing how to swim, but with each day they became stronger eventually learning how to swim from once side of the lane to the other.  On the last meet of the season, the girls were not scheduled to swim in the real meet, but at the last minute the person in charge stuff them in the real deal and they both swam in the 25 meter race.  They has blast! More importantly the made it across the pool. I am so proud of them!

Comments

Wonderful impressions of a day in the bath.
Thank you for your kind ccomment on my blog.
best regards, Synnöve
betty-NZ said…
It's great to teach them how to swim early but knowing they are determined, too, is so wonderful. Here in New Zealand, all kids get a prize whether they finish or not--it's so sad.
NatureFootstep said…
so fun. I envy them as I never learned how to dive :)
Good for them! Looks like you have some strong swimmers there - and great swimmers!
Suburban Girl said…
Very sweet. I remember swim team days.
eileeninmd said…
Hello, that is awesome. Congrats to your girls. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Buckeroomama said…
Aw, good for them!!
Lady Fi said…
What sweet photos.

Popular Posts