Jersey Shore

Years ago we went on a business trip with Frank and while he was at work the children and I headed to the beach with our then nanny of the time Laurel.  Laurel stayed with us the whole first summer Roman was born as we didn't know exactly when his surgery was going to be and we needed someone who could be there for the other two boys.  My mom didn't live near us at the time and we needed to be able to pick up and go at a moments notice.  Poor girl was only with us less than two weeks when I had to race Roman down to the children's hospital because he was in cardiac failure. Having her with us that summer was such a blessing. All these years I have been dreaming of going back. The one thing I wasn't so fond about in Jersey are the roads as they are kind of crazy. I had very found memories of Ocean City. The Jersey Shore as it is called by some has some of the best pizza I have every tasted. I had a slice of bianco pizza, my mom has just pepperoni, which we followed with custard ice cream, and corn dogs for the kids. A visit to the beach was definitely worth the little detour. While we didn't have time to hang out on the beach because we needed to be in Connecticut by night fall and were spending the night with my cousin Teddy and his family, we had just enough time for a walk along the boardwalk and a slice of pizza.  Have you ever been to the Jersey Shore?









Comments

Marti said…
I've never been to New Jersey. The boardwalk looks bigger than I imagined, and those store fronts look so unique and interesting. I like your photos. Maybe someday I can see it in person.
Alexa T said…
It looks so lovely! Wonderful photo instants! Have a great day!
NatureFootstep said…
those images says vacation and freedom all of them. Lovely place and a gorgeous little girl. :)
Summer said…
Your photos are so fun and beautiful ♥

summerdaisy.net
rupam sarma said…
Beautiful pics :)
Greetings
carol l mckenna said…
Oh it looks like summertime in your wonderful photos!

Glad you enjoyed Marblehead ~ it is a delightful place ~ lots of those types of towns in New England ~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~ do hope you come again ~ ^_^

Happy Day to you ~ ^_^

Popular Posts