Hello from Salzburg

Hi!  I made it to Salzburg.  I am so tired.  I can't wait for my head to hit the pillow.  I probably only got 2 hours asleep on the plane as it was so cold.  I am here with my friend Lucy.  We flew into Munich and picked up our rental car.  Sadly, we didn't get the Audi as we are going to Hungry and not nice cars can go there.  Anyway, we arrived around 2 in Salzburg where we checked into our hotel room.  Then grabbed a bite to each and we were then off on a city tour.  Learned all about the history of the city.  We are in the home of the birthplace of Mozart and the Sound of Music.  The hills are alive with the sound of music.  We have been singing the songs as we seem to know them by heart. Then from there we went on a short river cruise.  The weather was so lovely.  It couldn't have been any better.  Then it was off to dinner at the Sacher Hotel.  I had the Weiner Schnitzel and a Sacher Torte.  The food was fantastic!  We had to make a mad dash to the hotel as it was pouring rain. Now here we are all tucked in bed.  Good Night and stay tuned for more adventures.


 Mirabella Gardens



 Hellbrun Palace






 Lucy's sister



 The Sacher Cafe



Comments

Francesca said…
Welcome to Europe :) It doesn't sound like you're traveling with your family on this trip, or are you? Have fun!
Menthe Blanche said…
Beautiful destination, enjoy!
NCSue said…
Beautiful photos here.
I hope you'll come linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/nighttime-paddle-on-jordan-lake.html

Popular Posts