Avery Goes to the Zoo


My BFF came to town on Thursday, and despite sickness running crazy through my house we were able to do a few things around town.  We started with dinner at my favorite restaurant Baronda.  Buffi had an amazing Pasta dish with shrimp and truffles.  I had a pan seared halibut.  We finished off with dessert of panna cotta and some chocolate creation covered in caramel.  Heaven in every bite!  Friday we got our nails done, did some shopping, and had lunch at Marlowe's!   Saturday we did some more shopping and took my mom out to dinner at Branchwater for her birthday.  Afterwards, we went to see Is Heaven for Real?   which was such a good movie.  Sunday, you know the story, and Monday we headed to the Atlanta zoo.  It was so great having my best friend here for the weekend.  I was sad to see her go, but she needed to go home to her family.

On another note, Winston is now sick and Roman is still sick and I am not sure if they are going to treat him with some antibiotics or check him into the hospital.  We sure could use your prayers.  This mommy is exhausted.

On a positive note, Avery said I love you for the first time tonight!

Comments

Sounds like a perfect time with your friend despite all the sickness! I'm so sorry the boys are sick still....keeping you all in my prayers! Over the moon happy Avery said I love you....warms a moms heart!
Anonymous said…
RE: I love you

How wonderful!

Popular Posts