14




It seems like yesterday that I held you in my arms for the first time.  You made me a mother which was something I always wanted to be and now you are 14!  How can that be!  Yesterday you loved playing with cars and trains and today you dream of building things even greater.  Before you know it you will be driving a car, go on your first date, and head of to college and while we will be so proud our heart will ache too because you are no longer our little boy.  We love you so much!  Great things are coming your way!  Happy Birthday Harris!

Comments

What a handsome young man! I agree, kids grow up so fast! Beautiful photos!
Shauna said…
Great pictures. And I totally relate. How can it be? What a fine young man you have there. Congrats.

SHauna xo
marie said…
Thought I should say Hi seeing as I see you all the time on lovely Shauna's blog. Everyone tells you when you have a baby that the time goes fast and I would always shrug it off. Then I woke up this morning and my girl is 12! What?!?! Your son is handsome and I love your blog layout.
Stephanie said…
It seems like yesterday I held my daughter for the first time, and she's almost 5. I can't imagine how I will feel when she's 14!

What a handsome young man you have! Awesome pictures!
dawn said…
Happy birthday to your very big and handsome son.
Le monde dÖ said…
Happy Birthday to your wonderful son...
Happy birthday to your handsome son!!! XO
Francesca said…
happy birthday to Harris!
Meereswind said…
This is so lovely written. I have tears in my eyes... Happy birthday young man!
Angela said…
It is wonderful to see them grow ! Handsome young man! Happy birthday!
Kristin said…
Happy Birthday to Harris ... unfortunately a little too late. My girl is also 14. Not for long, but we have kids at the same age.

And your pictures are wonderful!!!

Popular Posts