Positano




Our stay in Italy is all most over. I have had a fantastic time! My husband is finished working and now it is time to play. Where to go was not a question. I have always dreamed of going to Positano, but for one reason or another, the opportunity did not present itself. My 39th birthday was around the corner and we decided to go for it. We made a splurge and rented a sports car and headed down the Amalfi Coast. It was amazing. The views were fantastic! It really was a dream come true. I only have to say that the bends and curves are not for the weak in the heart or for those who get car sick. While normally I don't get car sick, I felt a little a sick, but then it could have been the fumes from all the mopeds. In the end, I was rewarded with the cute little town of Positano, a dinner by the sea, lemon granita, and perfume from Capri that smells like citrus. I also bought some pottery. It was the best birthday of my life. Frank had a blast driving the car. He was like a kid in the candy store and at times I had to remind him not to drive to fast.

Comments

Francesca said…
Your husband and you traveling together on your birthday (and in Italy:)) must have been a great present. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
PS scavi= is an archaeology site with work under way, while antica=ancient.
katy said…
Amazing! The houses on the coast are so beautiful. I love the photo collages you put together. How do you do that?
Melly Mel said…
how fun you guys celebrated your birthday!
you two are so cute!!!

Popular Posts