Winston's Summer Reading

Winston's Summer Reading


Stink #1 #2 #3 #4 by Megan McDonald
Rigsby by Beverly Cleary
The Chocolate Touch by Patrick Skene Catling
Leprechauns in Winter by Mary Pope Osborn
Big Nate by Lincoln Pierce
The Box Car Children #1 by Gertrude Chandler Warner
Surprise Island by Gertrude Chandler Warner
The Yellow House Mystery by Gertrude Chandler Warner
The Case of the Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger
The Adventures of Ook and Gluk Kung-Fu Cavemen from the Future by Dav Pilkey
The Mad Mad Mad Mad Treasure Hunt -Judy Moody and Stink by Meagan McDonald
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Ronald Dahl
Winston, mommy is so proud of you for reading so many books this summer on top of all our other activities. It is a real accomplishment. I hope you learn to love reading as much as I do. I enjoyed snuggling up in bed while listening to you read to me.
Love, Mommy



Comments

Francesca said…
I'm impressed by both boys reading lists!

Popular Posts