Savannah





Life is not a box of chocolates when visiting Savannah because you definitely know what you are going to get a beautiful city filled with rich history and full southern charm and hospitality. Coincidentally parts of Forrest Gump were filmed in Savannah. We visited Savannah 4 years ago, and I loved it! Now, I think I need to find a way for my husband and me to move to this place. It is amazing! Maybe because it is such an amazing city is why so many films have been filmed in Savannah. Besides being located on near the ocean, the city is made gorgeous from all the old mature oak trees draped in Spanish moss. We really enjoyed taking a trolley ride through the city and was well worth the money.

Comments

Kim N said…
You look great Kelleyn! Savannah look beautiful. I would love to visit there sometime.
I love the picture of you and the boys!
Francesca said…
I always thought that part of the states was very charming and different - hope you can more there:). I enjoyed your photos of your travels there.
Di said…
Oh - I have a photo of me next to that fountain!! Thank you for the reminder of a great trip!

Popular Posts