corner view "books"



Tomorrow we are heading off to Utah for a long needed vacation. The boys are so excited to ski! I am excited to meet up with old friends, and meet up with some new friends. The stack of books will be coming along with us as I am sure there will be plenty of time to curl up by the fire and enjoy some reading time. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.
a. The Best/Worst Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
b. Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans
c. Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs
d. The Christmas Magic by Lauren Thompson
e. The 39 clue series

Comments

Jenna said…
Have fun skiing! Enjoy your reading time by the fire! Big Hugs to you!
Emily said…
Have fun in Utah! It looks like you'll have some great books to read!
Bonnie said…
You've got plenty of reading there ! Here's to lots of time in front of the fire pouring over those pages !!
Crazy Campbells said…
Skiing on the best snow in the states, doesn't get any better then that. Hope you guys have a wonderful time and Merry Christmas!!
;) said…
A good choice !! Hope you'll enjoy skiing !!!! Merry Christmas !
jane said…
have a wonderful time! i wish i could knit... warm hugs!
Grey Lemon said…
Snow, books and friends... sounds like a great program! I wish you a great Xmas & holidays!
enjoy the vacation and the reading!!!

happy days for you all
Dorte said…
Happy bolidays ... I sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time!
la ninja said…
ha! skiing xmas. fab.
have a lovely one!
Anonymous said…
So, Have a great time !!!
n said…
Vacation in Utah sounds wonderful!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! xoxo
Em said…
Yes Fruhle Weinachten! I have to say thank you for all the recipes, I have used them, I don't comment like I should, but I do look at your blog. i also love that your boys are going to a German school and all the holidays they celebrate. I hope to continue these traditions once we return to the states.

Popular Posts