Giving Thanks


Happy Thanksgiving!

As I am writing, my children are sitting on the floor putting together a puzzel as they watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. I have watched the parade since I was a child. I love the balloons, bands, and all the performances. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for the health of my family, that my husband has a job, family, friends, opportunities to travel and learn about other cultures, and my testimony in my saviour Jesus Christ.
Cranberry Salad
2 cups cranberries then chop
3/4 cups powder sugar
1/2 cup red halved grapes
2 cups diced apple
1 cup chopped pecans
3 cups mini marshmellows
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups of whipping cream
Whip cream and add powdered sugar . Add apples, grapes, pecans, and marshmellows. Make the night before or first thing in the morning. This recipe was adapted from my good friend Kierste who made this many years ago at our house in Michigan one Thanksgiving.

Comments

sunnymama said…
Sounds delicious! Happy Thanksgiving. :)
Company EIGHT said…
What a great Thanksgiving we had together...

LOVE this salad! Glad you enjoy it as much as we do. It's still a tradition at our house!
Melly Mel said…
yum thank you for this recipe!

Popular Posts