Corner View cell phones


OK, so I am a little lame!!! I didn't get my corner view done this week because I was doing a little bit of playing elf this week getting ready for the holiday season. Sorry! Just way too much going on with the boys Thanksgiving programs at school, trying to find gloves and ski pants for our ski trip in three weeks, the orthodontist, book club, Boy Scouts and Karate this week. On top of that I haven't really figured out how to use the new cell phone I got, so I haven't gotten any calls. However, I will report minus the Christmas cards I am ready for the holidays to begin next week, so bring them on. Now if my son's hair would just grow a little faster then I might get the cards finished too!

Comments

Cate said…
totally understand! i felt the same way and took mine all in a chunk.

thanks for recs for atlanta. my best friend from high school lives walking distance from the flying biscuit. so good! we can't get white lily flour up here, so it's always awesome to get a real biscuit when i'm back in GA. haven't taken the kids either to stone mountain or lake lanier yet. what is the festival of lights? sounds amazing.
Kari said…
wow you are one busy mama. don't apologize. totally understand.
I love the elves - too cute.
Francesca said…
I forgot about your Thanksgiving! You're entering the holiday season earlier than we do. I still have our beach towels to wash (bad, bad)!
Anonymous said…
Are you on holidays next week ??? If it's that, Lucky ladie !!!! and congratulations for your new cell phone!!! Have a great week ; )
Bree said…
even though... very sweet pic!!

good luck you little elf!
Dana said…
good for you!
I wish I was done. . . I've only just begun.
Dana
Joyce said…
a very productive week you are having. xo
;) said…
What a week !!! Thanks for the post...
la ninja said…
first things first, right?
have a lovely thanksgiving.
jane said…
yes- sounds like you´ve been really busy. i´m still in denial that christmas is next month... besos!
Kasia said…
Oh, this is so exciting to be getting ready for holiday season!

Have a happy day,
Kasia
Jeannette said…
I don´t mind at all....I like your little elves card too much! ;)
Have a great and hopefully relaxed weekend. You deserve it!
shayndel said…
It's a cute picture, and if anyone could take such a shot from a cell phone it would be one of those little elves!! In this day and age, we never know:)
Happy holiday preparations to you!
sunnymama said…
I struggled with the cell phone corner view theme and ended up taking a picture of my phone. Your picture is much more fun! :)

Popular Posts