Cooking with Winston Peanut Butter Playdough

Ingredients
1 cup powder milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup honey
edible food to decorate with such as chocolate chips, raisin, pretzels, or cereal.

Mix all ingredients and put in refrigerator for one hour. Then let the children play and shape into whatever they would like. If it makes it that far you can put it back in the refrigerator for an hour and then eat.

This week I have been watching my friends 3 boys, so that makes 5 boys at my house. It is also super hot outside. We came up with this fun activity to do! One child didn't even play with it. He ate is straight away.

Comments

vicki archer said…
I bet they had fun...xv
How fun!!!

Hope you survive the week with 5 boys. You might just have to treat yourself to a spa day by weeks end!
Pamela said…
We made this when we were doing a State History study on Illinois. We found an Illinois State cookie cutter and cut out the state shape from the peanut butter dough. We used red hots for Springfield, mini chocolate chips for other big cities, blue decorating gel for rivers and something else for the mountain areas - I can't remember what it was. It's a great way to study geography.

Thanks for visiting my Unveiling post!
Company EIGHT said…
yum!!! I think I would want some too, lol!

Popular Posts