Car

2/19/08 Europe Here we Come!
As a mother of three boys it is not so easy to be organized; especially when their ages are spread out. They all have different needs. My husband and I are taking the children on a 4 month trip to Europe for his work and there is so much to plan before we leave. We have an apartment, but no car as of yet. I love my children, but I sure do miss the days of just throwing a few things in a suitcase. I am sure there will be things I will forget and I do not even know what they are at the moment. The Euro is so expensive, I need to do the best I can to prepare for every situation prior to leaving. Ugh! I am trying not to think about it too much because the very idea of it all makes me want to run and hide under the covers. Any tips?

3/15/08 Car
Yeah! We secured a car this week for Switzerland. After many hours searching the Internet and asking friends if they new anyone with connections, we secured a car for the 4 months we are over there. We changed our minds about a mini van. We decided the extra space would be needed. Now we don't need to worry how we are going to get all of our luggage to the apartment. Yeah!!!!

3/17/08 St. Gallen, Switzerland
I forgot to mention in my previous post that we will be living in St. Gallen, Switzerland. This city is located in the northeast corner of Switzerland. It is small but not too small of a city. We will have everything we need, and we will be able to walk to school and to the grocery store. My husband has the opportunity to work over there, so we took it in order for the boys to be able to improve their language skills. This trip has been three years in the making, but due to our sons heart surgery last year we had to postpone the trip until this year. We will be leaving on April 26th and returning on August31st of 08. With each day, we are getting more excited to go.

Comments

Popular Posts